Note: To find the Gary Warner I *AM* (the cybercrime researcher, computer forensics instructor, spam researcher, haiku poet, please see Who I am.
Gary Warners that I am not.
I'll start with the Gary Warner's I AM NOT that seem to be searched for the most online (besides me) . . .
Travel Editor, Gary Warner, for the Orange County Register, is constantly the top Gary Warner in the news. I love to read his stuff, and not just because we are name-sakes. He has a Travel Writer Profile here, and you can find his Orange County Travel section here..
Kansas Highway Patrol Trooper, Gary Warner, is in the news constantly discussing traffic accidents and driving and driver safety tips in Kansas.
He works for as the Media Relations "Technical Trooper" in Troop F of the Kansas Highway Patrol stationed in Wichita, Kansas. His phone number is listed in this February 5, 2008 Kansas Highway Patrol news release. Here is a good Google Search for finding Trooper Gary Warner.
Dr. Gary Warner, large animal veterinarian from Elgin, Texas, has been made famous by his work with the Professional Bull Riders circuit. Warner is often asked to be on hand at national and even world championship bull riding events. He was profiled in this October 4, 2006 Elgin Courier story. Here is a good Google Search for finding Dr. Gary Warner, Veterinarian.
Dr. Gary Warner, McMaster University, was recently named to the Who's Who in Black Canada. He is a leader in education in Canada and is often seen in searches for "Gary Warner". He's received many honors for the good work he's doing, including being named "Citizen of the Year" and being named to the "Order of Canada." Here's a good Google Search for finding Dr. Gary Warner, Educator.
- I am not the Gary Warner who is the Operations and Maintenance Manager at EDF Energy Powerlink in London, although I was an IT Director for an Oil and Gas company.
- I am not the Gary Warner who has an Insurance Agency in Agoura Hills, California, although with two teenage drivers, I could probably keep him in business!
- I am not the Gary Warner who serves as a Creative Director for the Australian Institute of Architects but my father-in-law was an architect!
- I am not the Gary Warner at Zurich Financial Services who was interviewed regarding his competitor's "Animal Friends Insurance" for Vegetarians, but my daughter is a vegetarian!
- I am not the Gary Warner who owns City Produce in New Zealand, but I do love fresh veggies!
- I am not the Gary Warner who was elected President of the Tehachapi Unified School District Board of Trustees in December of 2006, though I admire parents who are active in their children's schools.
- I am not the Gary Warner who ran in the Harvest Road Race to honor his friend Scott Ewing who had recently had a kidney transplant. Ewing insisted the money he raised be donated to the Mason Guest House at Emory University. Admirable men, both.
- I am not the Gary Warner who is a prominent veterinarian in the world of bull riding. I'm just not.
- I am not the Gary Warner who attended the Evansville Museum Contemporaries Brew Ha Ha, but I do enjoy visiting planetariums.
- I am not the Gary Warner who was injured in a trucking accident in Florida, but my Grandfather was an over-the-road trucker for many years in Michigan.
- I am not the Gary Warner whose Dover, NH home was damaged in a fire, though my two brothers and I always had a pyromania streak, especially around 4th of July . . .
- I am not the Gary Warner who is the athletic director at Lee High School, but I did run track in high school . . .
- I am not the Gary Warner who took his Etna Elementary school classroom to the Salmon Festival but I do like to teach children about nature.
- I am not the Gary Warner who is a Chef on Kangaroo Island, Australia, but I LOVE to make a mess in the kitchen!
- I am not the Gary Warner of Kennilworth, New Jersey, who owns Gary Warner Trucking, but my grandfather was a trucker all his life.
- I am not the Gary Warner who Died in a logging accident February 6, 2001 in Bartow, West Virginia, but I chopped many cords of firewood in my youth.
- I am not the Gary Warner who is the Executive Vice President of Tonka Equipment Co, though I always enjoyed those sturdy yellow toy trucks.
- I am not the Gary Warner who was killed in the Grain elevator accident in Toledo, Ohio.
- I am not the Gary Warner who is in charge of Elephants for the Republican Picnic, but I did vote for George Bush.
- I am not the Gary Warner who serves as the "Internet Maintenance" officer in the
Soaring League of North Texas, although I do Internet Maintenance for several non-profits.
- I am not the Gary Warner from Gig Harbor, Washington who volunteers as a webmaster for the Society for German Genealogy in Eastern Europe at their SGGE annual convention in Tacoma Washington on Internet Research, although I am a card-carrying genealogist member of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, and do have German cousins in Washington.
- I am not the Gary Warner who serves as anchorman and managing editor of KVIA TV who was interviewed in El Paso, though I did spend time as a child in Chicago Illinois, like him.
- I am not the Gary Warner, Mayor of Albany, Ohio, but the Ohio Pawpaw Festival held there each year certainly has caught my attention! (I can't get that song "Way Down Yonder in the PawPaw Patch" out of my head now! This Gary Warner was defeated by new mayor Georganne Thomas in November 2007.
- I am not the Gary Warner who purchased a commemorative 200th birthday of Fredericktown, Ohio bell forged at Foote Foundry, though my Foote and Warner ancestors both moved to Ohio shortly after the founding of Fredericktown.
- I am not the Gary Warner who runs Warner Auctions, though I have sold a few things on eBay.
- I am not the Gary Warner who held the Pass Interception record at Northern Michigan for his career in 1966-1969, although my father played football in Saginaw during the sixties.
- I am not the Gary Warner, travel writer who covered the Rose Bowl for the Orange County Register in 1997. But I did attend the University of Michigan, and have a T-Shirt from that game.
(THIS Gary won the Travel Journalist of the Year Bronze Award!
- I am not the Gary Warner who hosted the One Life To Live Fan Club luncheon in 1998 and authored the "General Hospital: The Complete Scrapbook". But, I did watch Luke & Laura a few times, and I'll take fifty cents commission if you click here and buy the book. 8-)
- I am not the Gary Warner who is the Director of Quality Assurance at SAE Circuits Colorado, Inc, but I am a Director (at Energen), and have lectured on Quality issues for the Help Desk Institute.
- I am not the Dr. Gary Warner, veternarian who was pictured in the September 2002 Progressive Farmer Magazine, but I was a computer technician for Progressive Farmer magazine in 1986-7!
- I am not the Major Gary Warner who works at HeadQuarters for the US Marine Corps involved in the Tactical Unmanned Aerial Vehicle project, but I have flown in a simulator at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola.
- I am also not the Gary Warner who is a Weather Forecaster for the US Navy, but I was briefly in the Wolverine Battalion of the Navy ROTC and we watch the Weather Channel a whole bunch at my house!
- I am also not Gary Warner USMC Retired, who served in the Marine Corps from 1984 to 1988, and plays in the Sidearm Simulation Fantasy Baseball League, but I do have a pretty decent chess rating. (His is 1600. Mine is lower.)
- I am not Dr. Gary Warner, the Century 21 Realtor in Ontario Canada, but I have been to Ontario on several occasions.
- I am not the Gary Warner who is Arts & Science Programme Director and French instructor at McMaster University. But I took French in high school, and I still enjoy french fries!
- I am not the Gary Warner who teaches in the Communications and Visual Arts department at UNF, but I have worked for a University.
- I am not the Gary Warner who takes pictures for The Geraldton Guardian, though I do enjoy playing with my Digital Camera (a Nikon Coolpix 880).
- I am not the Gary Warner who drew the cover art for Museum and New Media, No 89, but I do like Museums!
- I am not the Gary Warner who plays the devil-worshipping fiancee in Lurkers or the evil monk in Prime Evil, or the Gun Technician in Godzilla, but . . . well, I'm not!
- I am not the Gary Warner of the International Jujitsu group, but I do take Fencing Lessons!
- I am not the Gary Warner who is a Veterinarian at Elgin Veterinary Hospital in Texas but my daughter wants to be a vet, and we ALWAYS attend the Auburn University Veterinary Medicine Open House each spring.
- I am not the Gary Warner who died in a motorcycle accident November 7th in Somerset, England, but the last time I was on a motorcycle, I did total it and bang up my head pretty badly! (1985!)
- I am not the Gary Warner who has served as Maine Township Clerk since 1993 (Illinois), but I did live in Illinois for almost 5 years. (Elgin, Carpentersville, Northbrook, and Sullivan!)
- I am not the Gary Warner who is the Vice President of Engineering and Operations for Seventh Energy, but I do work for an Oil and Gas company.
- I am not the Gary Warner of Tonka Water in Minnesota, but I did enjoy my Tonka dumptruck and bulldozer as a boy in the sand box.
- I am not the Gary Warner who joined The Pursuits Club (an action hobbies club in the UK), but I do enjoy artificial wall Rock Climbing. (Goodness: I hope this wasn't the Gary Warner who perished in the motorcycle accident above!)
- I am not the Gary Warner who received the Unichem Award for his outstanding contributions to Pharmaceutical practice in Birmingham, England, but I do live in Birmingham, Alabama.
<-- DEAD LINKS -->
- I am not the Gary Warner of Real Estate Showcase Named to the Marion Ohio Board of Realtors in January 2005.
- I am not the Gary Warner who raises Llamas in Chillicothe, Ohio, though I once dated a girl from Chillicothe.